There are a number of payment options available for your convenience. Your payment may be made by:
- Online – Simply go to www.howdoipay.com, enter the 13 character howdoipay reference number shown on your invoice. You will then be asked for your bill number and your surname. Your subscription will appear along with a voluntary option to contribute to the staff gratuity fund. All payments are immediately and automatically applied to your Club account.
- Cash – Present your cash payment to the Bar or Office with your Remittance Slip
- Cheque – Send or bring your cheque and remittance slip to the Club at the address below made payable to “LLTC Limited”
- Card – credit or debit in person via the Office or Bar
- BACS transfer to Account No: 00572780 Sort Code: 20 49 11 remembering to reference your membership number as shown on your invoice to enable us to apply the payment to your account.
- Direct Debit.* By completing and signing the Direct Debit mandate. If you already use the direct debit facility to pay your membership fees you don’t need to do anything, you will receive notification by e-mail of any alterations to the monthly amount. *Please note that should you cancel your direct debit prior to 29th February 2016 without prior agreement from the General Manager, you will be invoiced for the outstanding balance.
STAFF GRATUITY This is your opportunity to make a small contribution to the maintenance and bar staff for the hard work they do throughout the year. The Club distributes the gratuity between current bar and maintenance staff in December of each year.
Early Bird discount – Pay in full by Tuesday, 28th February 2017, and you will be entitled to the 5% discount you see on your renewal. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers and is not applicable to direct debit payees. The end of February deadline is firm, please don’t ask us to apply it to renewals received after this date.
Family Discount – This will be applicable if there is one full adult member with one or more child under the age of 18 living at the same address. To have the discount applied to your account, please contact the office.
Refer a Friend Discount – If you referred a friend to the Club last year, and the 10% discount has not been applied, please contact the Office.
Students, please remember to either include a photocopy of your valid Student ID or pop into the office when you have a moment to verify your current status
Don’t forget, from March 13th 2017, your fingerprint will no longer be valid on the biometric access unless your renewal payment has been made or direct debit instruction have been received by the office.
If you have any queries regarding your renewal notice or methods of payment, please contact the Office