Guidelines for Online Court Booking
Floodlight Booking season will start on October 1st 2018.
Courts may only be booked by Club Members. Click here for membership information
To use this system, you must first register with ClubSpark. When you book a court for the first time, you will be prompted to sign-in to book your session. If you haven’t already done so, you should click on the ‘register’ link. You may then sign-up for a ClubSpark account with your e-mail address and a memorable password, or through your LTA or social account such as Facebook, Google or Microsoft. You will then be asked to confirm your booking by clicking on the CONFIRM link.
To access the booking system, click on the Book a Court button above. Use the drop down box to choose the courts and the calendar to chose the date. Squash Courts are the last two courts listed.
Bookings for tennis courts will be honoured from Monday October 1st 2018. Tennis members may book up to two consecutive 45 minute tennis court timeslots in one booking. Floodlight cards cost £1.65 for 15 minutes and £3.30 for 30 minutes and are available from the Bar or Office.
Squash members may ONLY book one 45 minute timeslot per day, if two timeslots are booked in error, the later timeslot will be deleted. Payment for lights may be made by inserting a £1 coin into the light meter outside the court for each 15 minutes of court lights.
Rules for using the Online Court Booking System
- Courts may be booked up to a maximum of 14 days in advance.
- All 18 tennis courts and 2 squash courts may be booked if available at any time.
- Members may not book a tennis court on-line within 90 minutes of the timeslot.
- Members may not book a squash court online within 45 minutes of the timeslot.
- Bookings may be cancelled up to 2 hours before the scheduled time, after which your booking may only be cancelled for bad weather or extraordinary circumstance by calling the Office on 0116 270 8813 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members must not utilise any automated system, electronic or otherwise, with the intention of gaining unfair advantage over another member when booking courts online
- Members may only book one court on any specific date.
- Tennis Courts may be booked for two consecutive 45 minute timeslots for a total of 90 minutes per day
- Squash courts may be booked for one 45 timeslot per day. If two timeslots are booked in error, the last timeslot booked will be deleted.
- Any member who has booked a court and does not turn up within 15 minutes of the booked timeslot, will risk having their court taken by other member. Members who consistently do not turn up for their booking run the risk of having their booking rights revoked.
- Any booking may be cancelled by the Club at any time if the court is needed. Members will be advised if this is the case.
- If a court is booked, it is deemed that members are agreeing to abide by these booking rules
Juniors are strongly encouraged not to book courts during peak times. Club rules state that Juniors must vacate the court on the request of an Adult Member.